Anggrek Putih offer half day Indonesian cooking classes, TUESDAY TO FRIDAY. Classes consist of a minimum of 2 people to a maximum of 7 people.
Cooking Class Schedule :
Start from 12:00 PM to 14:30 PM (every Tuesday to Friday). Pickup time from 11:30 AM to 11:45 AM
Experience the different flavor of “Indonesian cuisine” and learn about the local products.
From spicy local “Lombok food” with hot chilies and herbs to the sweetness of Javanese food made with fresh coconut milk, palm sugar and peanuts. Discover the unique flavors and fruity sourness of lime, lemongrass and tamarind.
We make a minimum of 4-5 dishes each class, this can change every day depending on what I think will go together.
A sample of dishes see below:
– Sate Ayam ( Chicken Satay )
– Perkedel Jagung (Corn Fritters)
– Fish in Banana Leaf
– Curry (Chicken, Fish or Veggies)
– Telur Balado ( Spicy Eggs )
– Dadar Gulung ( Rolled Pancake )
Price per person: IDR 350.000
- A welcome drink
- Meal with the dishes we cooked
- Drinking water
- Coffee or tea
- Recipes & Photos (Sent by E-Mail after Cooking Class)
- Transportation from and back to your hotel in Senggigi area including Mangsit
Contact for reservation :
whatsapp : +62 877 8432 5182 ( Dewi )
email : email@example.com
** It will be helpful if you are vegetarian or allergies of something just please let us know.