Anggrek Putih offer half day Indonesian cooking classes, MONDAY TO SATURDAY. Classes consist of a minimum of 2 people to a maximum of 7 people.
Cooking Class Schedule :
Start from 11:00 AM to 13:30 PM (every Monday to Saturday). Pickup time from 10:30 AM to 10:45 AM
Experience the different flavor of “Indonesian cuisine” and learn about the local products.
From spicy local “Lombok food” with hot chilies and herbs to the sweetness of Javanese food made with fresh coconut milk, palm sugar and peanuts. Discover the unique flavors and fruity sourness of lime, lemongrass and tamarind.
We make a minimum of 4 dishes each class for minimum 2-4 people.
A sample of dishes see below:
– Sate Ayam ( Chicken Satay )
– Perkedel Jagung (Corn Fritters)
– Fish in Banana Leaf
– Lombok Curry (Curry Chicken, Fish or Veggies)
– Lombok Soto Ayam ( Chicken Soto )
– Nasi Goreng ( Fried Rice )
– Dadar Gulung ( Rolled Pancake )
– Bubur Ketan Hitam ( Black Rice Pudding )
Price per person: IDR 350.000
(# suitable for adults and kids ages from 9 to up #).
- Discover up-close and personal for organic veggies, spices and herbs at Anggrek Putih Garden
- A welcome drink
- Meal with the dishes we cooked
- Drinking water
- Coffee or tea
- Recipes & Photo Session (Sent by E-Mail after Cooking Class)
- Transportation from and back to your hotel in Senggigi area including Mangsit
Contact for reservation
whatsapp : +62 877 8432 5182 ( Dewi )
email : firstname.lastname@example.org
** It will be helpful if you are vegetarian or allergies of something just please let us know.